Browse » Home
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
How to Print Odd Even Pages in Excel 2007
1. Click on the 'Developer' tab in Excel 2007.
2. Click on 'Visual Basic' to open the Visual Basic Editor (VBE).
3. Click 'Insert,' then 'Module' to open a blank module window.
4. Copy and paste the following code into the module window:Sub PrintOddEven()Dim TotalPages As LongDim StartPage As LongDim Page As IntegerStartPage = InputBox('Enter starting page number')TotalPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro('GET.DOCUMENT(50)')If StartPage > 0 And StartPage
5. Press 'F5' to run the macro. A pop-up window will appear and you will be returned to the Excel spreadsheet.
6. Type the starting page number in the textbox. If you want to print odd pages, enter an odd number. If you want to print even pages, enter an even number. Excel will print odd or even pages from that starting point. For example, if you type '1,' Excel will print odd pages 1 through the end of your document.