Browse » Home
Sunday, March 17, 2013
How to Make a Data Table in WordPad
1. Click the “Start” button or press the “Windows” button. The Start menu appears.
2. Type “WordPad” in the Search text box. Search results appear.
3. Click “WordPad.” A blank WordPad document screen appears.
4. Click the “Home” tab on the Ribbon.
5. Click on the document screen where you wish to set the table.
6. Click the “Insert Object” button in the Insert group. The Insert Object dialog box opens.
7. Click the “Create New” radio button.
8. Select the “Microsoft Excel Worksheet” program in the Object Type text box.
9. Click “OK.” The Insert Object dialog window closes. A Microsoft Excel worksheet appears.
10. Type the values in the Excel worksheet. Another option includes inserting an Excel table in the Excel worksheet. Click the “Insert” tab on the Excel Ribbon. Click and drag the cursor on the Excel worksheet to select and highlight the rows and columns for the data table. Click the “Table” button in the Tables group. A table appears in the Excel worksheet. Type the values in the table on the Excel worksheet.
11. Click the “X” or “Close” button of the Excel screen. Close the Excel worksheet to copy the data values to the WordPad document.
12. Save this WordPad document.