Browse » Home
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
How to Create a Form for the Web in Excel
1. Go into Microsoft Excel and open the worksheet you want to make into a Web form.
2. Open the Tools menu and select Wizard, then select Web Form.
3. Follow the instructions in the Web Form wizard.
4. In the second set of instructions, select which cell or range of cells you need data for.
5. Click Next.
6. Select your server type.
7. Click Next.
8. Enter the location and file name of the Web page you're adding the form to.
9. Click Next.
10. Enter your closing message. This message will appear after the Web user enters the required data.
11. Follow the instructions in the Web Form wizard.
12. Click Next.
13. Click Finish.